Welcome to Maximus!
On this site, you will find information to help guide you through the onboarding process.Join our talent network
You are one step closer to becoming part of the Maximus team! Please complete the following steps below.
- Step 1 – Sign Offer Letter
- Step 2 – Sign in to Onboarding Portal
- Step 3 – Background Investigation
- Step 4 – Communication
- During the onboarding process, please be on the lookout for communication from our team that may be time sensitive via email, text or phone call.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I do if cannot locate my pre-hire paperwork emails?
First, be sure to check your email spam or junk folders. If you still cannot locate your forms, please reach out to your recruiter directly and request them to re-send.
- How do I complete my electronic I-9?
You will be provided an link in your onboarding tasks for completion of section one (1) of your I-9. You will be required to create a login. Please note that this login is a one-time login. You will be unable to use the same login at any other time.
- How much is the "Health fringe benefit" and how is it paid out?
Health fringe benefits are given to help assist pay for the cost of your health benefit. Please reach out to Human Resources for more details.
- Is there a shift differential? How much and what are the hours?
We have not been advised about shift differential pay - please discuss with your supervisor.
- Is overtime available?
It is our understanding that overtime may be available - please let your supervisor know that you are open to overtime when you meet your supervisor.
We advise candidates that benefits are available but Human Resources will provide all of the details.
- How do I set up direct deposit?
HR will go over this process with you during training.
- Orange Tree won't let me proceed to the next page.
Please make sure there are no gaps in your employment history. If that is correct, please go through the form and make sure there are no fields missing information, even if it is not required.
- What does "hidden" mean when I check my applications status on my dashboard?
"Hidden" just means that your application is under review. For example, if you are re-hire, your application is going through the re-hire check. If you would like the specific status of your application please reach out to your recruiter.