In-depth assessments of institutional service centers
Customized support for your institution’s existing or future service center
Trust us to help you design and implement a service center for your institution that is effective, efficient and compliant.
Comprehensive service center reviews may include:
- Rate development process for the following types of centers:
- Service Centers
- Recharge Centers
- Specialized Service Centers
- Core Facilities
- Internal Service Providers
- Animal Research Facilities
- Policy and procedure review for service center operations, including:
- Policies for new service center creation
- Planning for capital improvements and equipment
- Treatment of surplus and deficit costs
Benefits of the Maximus service center assessment
- Efficient and Affordable
- Streamlined approach
- Competitively priced for small, medium and large institutions
- Systematic and Effective
- Industry standard best practices for shared facilities
- Policies and procedures
- Rate templates
- Professional and Reliable
- Professional and experienced staff
- Presentation of findings and recommendations
Check us out with a free needs assessment
We are pleased to offer a free, four-hour needs assessment for your institution.
- The assessment includes a questionnaire to be completed by your institution on the current state of policies and procedures, compliant rate setting processes, gaps in review processes, and other audit targets.
- Based on your responses, Maximus consultants will prepare, review and deliver a report on the risks and gaps in your service center program.
For more information about this offer or any of the services offered by the Maximus Higher Education practice, call 800.709.2747 or email us.