Tools and Resources
Maximus has been contracted to partner with the State of Maine’s Department of Health and Human Services, through the Office of Aging and Disability (OADS), as manager of its Statewide Assessing Services. This single Assessing Services Agency (ASA) Program will encompass a series of programs, including:
Long Term Care (LTC), ABI, ORC, ICF/IDD, GPU
- Our Offices Will Be Closed on Friday, 7/03 in Observance of Independence Day
In observance of Independence Day, our offices will be closed on Friday, 7/03. Systems remain functional for all contracts. Normal business hours will resume Monday, 7/06.
- Effective Immediately, All Face-to-Face Initial and Re-Assessments Will Now Be Conducted Telephonically
In response to recommendations from Maine Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and the Office of Governor Mills, effective immediately, all face-to-face initial and re-assessments will now be conducted telephonically. The Maximus Maine Assessing Services Agency (ASA) will continue working closely with the Office of Aging and Disability Services for guidance on when face-to-face assessments may resume.
Check back often to the OADS site: https://www.maine.gov/dhhs/oads/Coronavirus-COVID-19.shtml, as well as Maine CDC’s COVID-19 updates page for possible updates and new recommendations: https://www.maine.gov/dhhs/mecdc/infectious-disease/epi/airborne/coronavirus.shtml
Guides & Forms
Education & Training
- ME ASA - 05.21.20 Webinar - Completing the Medical Eligibility Form (Slides)
- ME ASA - 05.21.20 Webinar - Completing the Medical Eligibility Form (Recording) - Access Password: 6i?$zSh&
- ME ASA - Stakeholder Call 05.15.20 – PASRR COVID-19 Presentation (Slides)
- ME ASA - Stakeholder Call 05.15.20 – PASRR COVID-19 Presentation (Recording) - Access Password: 0E&x#52@
- ME ASA - Stakeholder Call 10.01.19 - Operations Update & PASRR Overview (Slides)
- ME ASA - Stakeholder Call 10.01.19 - Operations Update & PASRR Overview (Video)