Maximus Webinar Series
An ongoing series of free webinars featuring Maximus subject matter experts and industry leaders presenting ideas, innovations, and solutions for government programs.
- How Intelligent Virtual Assistants Enable Better Citizen Engagement
- The Increased Importance of Effective Health Literacy Communications Since COVID-19
Health literacy includes people's knowledge and competences to obtain, process, and apply health information and services to make appropriate decisions regarding healthcare, disease prevention, and health promotion to maintain or improve quality of life. Many with low health literacy skills have challenges with reading, writing, communication and use of technology. The emergence of COVID-19 has demonstrated the need for improved health literacy across people and throughout the healthcare system in order to fight this pandemic. As we observe Health Literacy Month in October, we will discuss the importance of health literacy in healthcare, and the vital role that health literacy plays in saving lives during a global health emergency.
- Taking Your Agile Practice to the Next Level: The Benefits of a Holistic Approach
Agile software development methodologies have become increasingly prevalent within government. Yet, there are features of an Agile approach beyond Scrum and Kanban that you may not yet be using to drive outcomes for your organization: frameworks, standards, and guidelines that can help you better achieve the desired outcomes beyond just your software development projects.
In this webinar, you’ll hear insights from Agile experts on:
- Development methodologies that are based on Lean-Agile principles & practices
- Customer-centric approaches and tools
- Implementation of DevSecOps
- Automation of processes and tools
- Use of Lean-Agile architectures & Modular designs