“The Maximus difference is our people.”
You may have heard that sentiment before, perhaps from our CEO Bruce Caswell or one of our senior leaders. At Maximus, we value our employees because they are an integral part of our company and are vital in moving people forward. Without our employees, we could not do what we do and take on today’s challenges to define a better tomorrow. So, I’m delighted to share our 2022 Employee Engagement and Company Culture report with you.
This report celebrates our employees and their experiences, the people, places, and events that have contributed to and helped shape Maximus in the past year. It also discusses how we strive to provide employees with a positive working environment and professional experience. In the report, we highlight how we have:
- Adopted a hybrid work model wherever possible
- Invited employees to serve as brand and values ambassadors
- Improved our diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives through the formation of our employee resource groups
- Encouraged employees with celebrations and events throughout the year
- Engaged employees in giving back to their communities through the Maximus Foundation
As we celebrate the past year's successes, we continuously strive to improve and create an engaging company culture for our employees. Our “culture champions” team will help us pursue these goals, so we remain an employer of choice, offering rewarding, challenging work. We are proud of our employees and their dedication to moving people forward.