Ready to do something greater?
We play a critical role in helping governments achieve their goals by providing essential services to the most vulnerable citizens in the communities we serve. Our people make Maximus.View all current job opportunities
Exciting career opportunities in Information Technology & Consulting
We are urgently seeking qualified candidates to fill the following positions as soon as possible:
- Remote Full Stack Engineers
- Remote MicroStrategy Developers
- Entry Level Business Analysts
- TS/SCI Cleared IT Professionals
- Cybersecurity Engineers
Join our team of Medical Experts
Maximus is recruiting medical providers to join our team of SSA Medical Experts. We are looking for physicians with experience in numerous mental and physical specialties to provide impartial expert opinion that supports benefit determination decisions.Learn more about our unique opportunities
Now Hiring Customer Service Representatives
Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) at Maximus make an impact every day by delivering healthcare information to millions of Americans who need to maneuver through complicated healthcare plans. CSRs give this vital information to callers by phone, webchat, or written correspondence. To prepare you, Maximus provides paid, comprehensive training.
Learn more about our contact center locations
Calling all physicians: Join Veterans Evaluation Services (VES)
VES contracts with the Department of Veteran Affairs to provide non-treatment disability evaluations for veterans and service members. We are looking for medical providers to conduct one-time evaluation-only examinations.
- Flexible scheduling to include evenings and weekends
- Exams may be conducted at your own office or at a VES exam location
- All record review and exam submissions are completed in VES’ user-friendly secure provider portal
- No invoicing is required; Reimbursement is automatically disbursed on a bi-weekly basis following completion of your work
- Quick and efficient credentialing process
- VES provides upfront and ongoing training
- Nationwide travel opportunities
For more information contact RecruitmentCoordinator@vesservices.com or 1.877.637.8387 (ask for the Provider Recruitment Department)Physicians! Join VES!
Veterans and military spouses
Today’s military candidates embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential and brings a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard and Reserves, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you.View all career opportunities
Maximus is looking for talented, driven, results-oriented individuals from our nation’s top colleges, universities and graduate schools. Whether your passion is in consulting, finance, government program management, systems, case management or administration, we are ready to provide you with an opportunity for professional growth.Learn more on WayUp
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and are in need of assistance in order to apply for a position with Maximus, please email our HR Support Center, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1.866.307.1477 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. ET. TTY users, please call 1.844.880.8105.
Our diverse team communicates in more than 120 languages, across 10 countries, helping to eliminate barriers and reduce disparities to match citizens with the services they need. We're passionate about what we do because we care.
Respect for contributions
We foster a culture that respects and values individual contributions and differences. We believe our differences spark innovation, develop leadership and drive exceptional performance.
A culture of teamwork
We provide a team-oriented environment and are proud of our collective commitment to become the leading provider for the administration of government programs.
An engaging work environment
Our employees are our most valuable asset and we remain dedicated to providing them with an engaging and supportive work environment and meaningful jobs that contribute to the goals of the Company.
Maximus remains committed to the health and financial wellness of our employees. We know that our benefits program is an important part of the total compensation package that helps us attract and retain a talented group of team members. Our benefits include:
• Access to Platinum and Gold medical plans through Anthem BCBS
• We pay you to be healthy, through deposits into your health savings accounts for healthy activities
• Prescription drug coverage, including access to many free or waived deductible drugs for chronic conditions
• Dental insurance including coverage of adult orthodontia
• Vision insurance with national network and great discounts
• Short and Long Term Disability Insurance provided at no cost
• Life Insurance provided at no cost
• Voluntary Employee Life, Spouse Life, and Child Life Insurance
• Voluntary Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Group Accident coverage
• Employee Assistance Program for mental health support
• Free Headspace App Subscription
• Free Wellbeats App Subscription
• Free health coaching
• Employee discount program
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Bereavement Leave
• Jury Duty Leave
• Military Leave
• Medical Leave of Absence
• Personal Leave of Absence
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match of up to 4%
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for eligible healthcare and dependent care expenses
• Nationwide childcare discounts
• Legal plan, Pet Insurance, Home & Auto Insurance
Development at Maximus includes planned and managed professional growth based on three elements: training, experience and exposure. The Maximus Center for Employee Development (CED) oversees enterprise-wide professional development. The CED’s areas of focus include:
Core business skills
Time management, professionalism, problem solving, business writing, presentations, communications, desktop technology and systems
Client management and business development
Customer service, client relationship management, consulting skills, sales and marketing, proposal writing
Supervisory skills, performance management, teamwork, coaching and mentoring, leadership
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Maximus is an equal opportunity employer. We are firmly committed to equal employment opportunity as a matter of sound business policy, as well as corporate responsibility and compliance with the U.S. Federal Government's Equal Opportunity Program, as established by law. It is the policy of Maximus to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all segments of its workforce without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, religious beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, U.S. veteran status, genetic information, marital status, creed, citizenship status, or any other status protected by law, except where gender is a bona fide occupational requirement.
U.S. EEOC Know Your Rights poster.
Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy statement.
- Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Maximus will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. Click to view the Pay Transparency Nondiscriminatory Provision.