Chief Information Officers Solutions and Partners 3
Available to all federal agencies for awarding contracts spanning a wide range of IT products, services, and solutions.
CIO-SP3 IT Services / Solutions
Sponsored by the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisitions and Assessment Center (NITAAC), the CIO-SP3 vehicle is available to all federal agencies for awarding contracts spanning a wide range of IT products, services, and solutions.
The CIO-SP3 contract vehicle has been designed to save federal government customers both time and money. A one-stop source for hardware, software, security, and outsourcing procurements, CIO-SP3 is structured to ensure that federal agency executives achieve results relative to program performance and cost.
Also, please be sure to visit the NITAAC website to learn more about the NITAAC GWACs and the CIO-SP3 program, as well as the CIO-SP3 Contract Holders.
About the contract
- Contract: HHSN316201600006W
- Contract Type: Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)
- Task Order Types: FFP, CPFF, CPAF, CPIF, T&M, Hybrid Contract Types
- Availability: Available to all federal government departments and agencies, both CONUS and OCONUS
- Period of Performance: 03/25/2016 — 04/29/2023
- Contract Ceiling: $20 billion
- NAICS Code: 541512
- NITAAC Contract Access Fee: Effective January 5, 2016, the fee is fixed at 0.65% (i.e., 0.0065)
for any new task orders released under the contract
- Prompt Payment Terms: Negotiated at the Task Order Level
- Information to download