Workshops & Annual Meeting
We offer a variety of workshops and our Annual Meeting that enable you to hear presentations from university experts and Maximus staff, meet and interact with peers from other institutions, and earn CPE credits.
We offer a variety of webinars in the area of research administration
- Past webinars
- Considerations for Conversion from F&A Short Form to Long Form Webinar | July 13, 2021
- Navigating CRIS Webinar | June 15, 2021
- Strategic Asset Management: Building Componentization and Moveable Equipment for Financial Reporting Purposes | June 1, 2021
- Service Centers: What to Include in your Rate Setting Webinar | May 18, 2021
- Calculating the F&A Short Form webinar | April 27, 2021
- Fringe Benefit Costs and Establishing Rates Webinar | March 2, 2021
- Improving Your Space Process Webinar | December 8, 2020
Contact the Maximus Higher Education Practice
For more information about our services:
OMB Uniform Guidance for Federal Awards
In 2013, the Federal Office of Management and Budget (OMB) issued final guidance on administrative requirements, cost principles and audit requirements for federal awards (which includes research grant awards). Per the OMB website, this guidance “will supersede requirements from OMB Circulars A-21, A-87, A-110 and A-122 (which have been placed in 2 C.F.R. Parts 220, 225, 215 and 230); Circulars A-89, A-102 and A-133; and the guidance in Circular A-50 on Single Audit Act follow-up.”
Check out our detailed resource page on OMB Uniform Guidance.