Workshops & Annual Meeting
We offer a variety of workshops and our Annual Meeting that enable you to hear presentations from university experts and Maximus staff, meet and interact with peers from other institutions, and earn CPE credits.
We offer a variety of webinars in the area of research administration
- Upcoming webinars
Maximus will be offering webinars in 2022 on the topics listed below. The website will be updated soon with the webinar dates, titles, descriptions, and registration information.
- Short Form F&A Proposals | July 19, 2022
- Using Trend Analysis in CRIS | August 2022
For additional information on our events, software solutions, or consulting services, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Past webinars
- Service Centers | June 28, 2022
- Fringe Benefits Proposal | May 24, 2022
- Strategic Asset Management: Building Componentization and Moveable Equipment for Financial Reporting Purposes | March 29, 2022
- Improving Your Space Management Process Webinar | March 1, 2022
- Considerations for Conversion from F&A Short Form to Long Form Webinar | July 13, 2021
- Navigating CRIS Webinar | June 15, 2021
- Strategic Asset Management: Building Componentization and Moveable Equipment for Financial Reporting Purposes | June 1, 2021
Contact the Maximus Higher Education Practice
For more information about our services:
OMB Uniform Guidance for Federal Awards
In 2013, the Federal Office of Management and Budget (OMB) issued final guidance on administrative requirements, cost principles and audit requirements for federal awards (which includes research grant awards). Per the OMB website, this guidance “will supersede requirements from OMB Circulars A-21, A-87, A-110 and A-122 (which have been placed in 2 C.F.R. Parts 220, 225, 215 and 230); Circulars A-89, A-102 and A-133; and the guidance in Circular A-50 on Single Audit Act follow-up.”
Check out our detailed resource page on OMB Uniform Guidance.