Workshops & Annual Meeting
We offer a variety of workshops and our Annual Meeting that enable you to hear presentations from university experts and Maximus staff, meet and interact with peers from other institutions, and earn CPE credits.
We offer a variety of webinars in the area of research administration
- Upcoming webinars
Maximus will be offering webinars in 2023 on the topics listed below. The website will be updated soon with the webinar dates, titles, descriptions, and registration information.
For additional information on our events, software solutions, or consulting services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Past webinars
- Accurate Reporting of Moveable Equipment/Physical Space Inventory Data | August 16, 2023
- Maximus Effort Reporting System (ERS) Demo | August 8, 2023
- What should go into a Service Center Policy? | July 11, 2023
- F&A Short Form with Long Form Considerations | June 6, 2023
- Moveable Equipment | March 28, 2023
- The Benefits of Building Componentization for Research Institutions | March 21, 2023
- Managing your Space Process | February 2023
Please see our whitepapers in the area of research administration
Contact the Maximus Higher Education Practice
For more information about our services:
OMB Uniform Guidance for Federal Awards
In 2013, the Federal Office of Management and Budget (OMB) issued final guidance on administrative requirements, cost principles and audit requirements for federal awards (which includes research grant awards). Per the OMB website, this guidance “will supersede requirements from OMB Circulars A-21, A-87, A-110 and A-122 (which have been placed in 2 C.F.R. Parts 220, 225, 215 and 230); Circulars A-89, A-102 and A-133; and the guidance in Circular A-50 on Single Audit Act follow-up.”
Check out our detailed resource page on OMB Uniform Guidance.