Texas Department of Information Resources – Web Development and Managed Services
The Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) offers Web Development and Managed Services to state agencies and government entities. Maximus is pleased to be a Texas DIR Web Development and Managed Services vendor.
- Website Design
- Website Development
- Domain Name System (DNS) Management
- Business Analysis Services
- Website Hosting and Cloud hosting
- E-Mail Hosting
- Accessibility Services
- Web Content Management (WCM)
- Web Training, Maintenance, and Support
- Turnkey Solutions
- Associated software
How to Order Services from Maximus
- Please email email@example.com with your request.
- Prepare a Statement of Work (SOW) that is in compliance with the Terms and Conditions of the Comprehensive Web Development and Managed Services Contract and submit it to Maximus and two or more vendors of your choice. Click here for details on creating a compliant SOW.
- Maximus will create a Warranty Plan if a warranty period is an element of the contract. The plan may include information related to hosting, maintenance, support, defect correction, and client-requested enhancements. The objective of the plan is to document the responsibilities of the vendor and the client during the warranty period. In addition, the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and notification process are documented in the plan.
- Upon selection of Maximus, begin SOW and pricing negotiations. View our DIR discounted pricing
- With both parties in agreement, submit a purchase order that includes our DIR Contract Number: DIR-CPO-5211. View our contract page.
Maximus DIR Contact Information
Cindy Wiley, Vice President Business Development
Maximus US Services, Inc
3501 Ed Bluestein Blvd,
Austin, Texas 78721
View more information on DIR Cooperative Contracts.