Awards and Recognition
For more than four decades, Maximus has been proud to partner with government to move people forward. Our people, technology, and projects speak for themselves, but we are honored to be recognized by our industry peers and the media for making an impact that matters.
Global Enterprise Awards and Rankings
Washington Technology 100
The Top 100 provides an annual ranking of federal contractors based on prime contacts for each fiscal year. For 2022, Maximus has jumped six positions to No. 19 on the 2022 Washington Technology Top 100 with $2.2 billion in prime contract obligations.
NVTC Tech 100
Recognizing excellence in driving innovation, implementing cutting-edge solutions, and leading growth, all while maintaining a high level of employee morale and making a positive impact in the Virginia and Washington DC tech community.
Bloomberg Government has included Maximus on the BGOV200 since 2017. The annual list ranks the top 200 federal contractors for unclassified, prime contracts awarded across all U.S. federal government agencies.
2022 Top 100 Internship Programs by WayUp & Yello
Maximus has been rated as having one of the 100 best corporate internship programs in the United States, as ranked by a panel of industry expert judges and thousands of public votes.
NASCIO 25-year Corporate Membership Longevity Award
The National Association of State Chief Information Officers, NASCIO, strives to foster government excellence through leadership in information management — working to foster state government in which the public is fully served through business innovation and the optimal use of technology. Maximus is proud to have joined NASCIO in this endeavor for over 25 years.
2022 Top Executives to Watch | Executives to Know in the National Capital Region
This ranking recognizes experts in their fields who have the leadership and knowledge to implement change from the inside out.
- Michelle Link, Chief Human Resources Officer
- David Mutryn, Chief Financial Officer
- John Lambeth, Chief Information Officer
- Frank Aiello, Chief Information Security Officer
- Dr. Arvenita Washington Cherry, Vice President, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Eileen Cassidy Rivera, Vice President, Communications and Public Relations
- Digital media, web: Maximus IVA: Powering seamless citizen experiences
- Digital media, social campaign: Capitalizing On Brand-Related Trending Topics to Increase Awareness, #HealthTipTuesday
- Feature Thought Leadership Article: Surge Capability to Keep pace with More Demand for Citizen Service
- Digital Media: Driving Engagements with Data-Driven Dynamic Content
Maximus Center for Health Literacy
- Achievement, Team Achievement, Team's Body of Work Achievement (Gold)
Maximus NY State of Health, Addressing Consumer Needs with Video Tutorials
- Electronic Media, Social Media, Interactive Media, Video, Video Series (Gold)
Government Standard of Excellence, Health Care Standard of Excellence — Health Choice Illinois
- The WebAward is the premier award recognition program for Website developers and the online marketing community.
Maximus, Illinois Child Support Office project
- Challenge winners are truly the best customer service providers in their industry, ranking the top 100 in a global field of more than 10,000 businesses.