CRIS University: Introduction to CRIS Workshop
Hold the Date!
Dates: May 12 - 14, 2020 (Tuesday - Thursday)
Location: MAXIMUS Higher Education Offices, Northbrook, IL (just outside Chicago)
CPE Credits: 14
Agenda: Link to workshop agenda.
Description: This introductory workshop provided university professionals who prepare F&A rate proposals with an overview of CRIS. In this workshop, participants will:
- Gain a basic familiarity with the CRIS application on a laptop in our workshop computer lab, under the direction of MAXIMUS staff.
- Complete a CRIS model, using data for a simulated university.
- Calculate an F&A rate for the modeled university and generated reports for a rate proposal.
CRIS is compliant with Uniform Guidance 2 CFR PART 200. Participants step through the CRIS process of calculating the Utility Cost Adjustment, which may increase your Organized Research F&A rate by up to 1.3 points.
- Click here to create an online account and register for the workshop.
- Click here to login if you've already created an account.
Contact Allison Toal at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on registration and hotel accommodations.