Maximizing your agency’s resources with RPA
Our RPA implementations drive results
staff hours gained
appeal reviews supported
Creating new efficiencies in government with RPA
Robotic process automation (RPA) is software that uses bots to automate repetitive, rules-based tasks and end-to-end processes to increase productivity, eliminate errors, and drive efficiency. It is a scripted software program that systematizes repetitive, high-frequency business process functions using a detailed set of rules to perform a task. RPA can help agencies free staff from the high-volume less complex tasks such as queries, calculations, and maintenance of records and transactions.
Benefits of leveraging RPA
- Increased quality and citizen satisfaction from reduced manual errors and increased speed-to-service delivery
- Operational efficiencies resulting in recouped labor hours and realignment of staff to higher-value tasks
- Rapid benefits to operations with minimal impact to existing systems environment
- Higher job satisfaction from shift to more challenging work and reduction in repetitive, mundane tasks
Achieving your modernization goals
RPA is useful as way to automate and streamline your current operations, but it is also a valuable tool for realizing success with your modernization initiatives. It can help interconnect legacy systems and new modernized systems during migration to enable a gradual switchover, rather than an all-at-once changeover – and the massive disruption that can occur if it fails.
RPA can also automate the conversion of data from the old system to the new one without the need to input all of the data manually, allowing your modernization teams to focus on management and strategy instead of the minutiae.Learn how RPA is helping agencies build for the future
An integral component of your agency’s digital toolkit
As government agencies advance their digital transformation initiatives, RPA can help them achieve success by easily automating many of the processes required for enablement of their strategies. RPA also enables agencies to more rapidly input data and information without the need for manual intervention.Discover how RPA can improve outcomes for digital transformation initiatives
RPA: A brave new world
Tom Romeo was interviewed by Jason Millers at Federal News Network to discuss RPA, digital transformation, and improving the efficiency of government workflows through emerging technologies.
Some of Tom’s key takeaways include:
- RPA is already saving private companies and government agencies time and money by freeing staff from onerous tasks ─ and things are just getting started.
- Accuracy and productivity gains offer significant additional benefits.
- Humans are still a critical element ─ both in providing oversight and in tackling exceptions or complex tasks that are unsuited to automation.
- Automation works best when addressed as part of overarching efforts to improve processes and citizen services.