We are relentless in the pursuit of protecting your operations
We help our clients defend against cybersecurity threats and enhance their risk management plans by using automation and analytics to enable data-driven decisions. Our people, teams, and technology are rooted in excellence and precision.Reach out to an expert
Cybersecurity goes far beyond preventing a data breach
As the threat of attacks against critical infrastructures continues to rise, agencies must strengthen their security and resilience.
- We provide comprehensive cybersecurity capabilities, drawing on our team of experts who have monitored tens of thousands of assets and processed billions of security events monthly.
- We've maintained the protection of large and complex programs with cleared data, including Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs).
- Through the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP), we offer solutions that enable us to provide secure, state-of-the-art technology to our clients.
We have decades of experience securing sensitive data
Protecting data requires cybersecurity to be addressed holistically, covering data where it is initially entered, stored, processed, and when it is in transit. Cybersecurity spans systems, networks, applications, risk management, and threat monitoring.
We work across the full spectrum of cloud environments
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Management
- Incident Response
- Forensic Investigations and Data Recovery
- Threat Hunting
- Continuous Monitoring
- Penetration Testing
- Cyber Intelligence and Analysis
- Insider Threat Monitoring
- System and Network Security Engineering
- Identity, Credentialing, and Access Management (ICAM)
- Security Analytics
Cyber Program Support
- Cyber Strategy and Planning
- Risk Management Frameworks
- Cyber Policy and Compliance
- Assessment and Authorization
- Cyber Security Training
- Enterprise Governance Risk and Compliance (eGRC)
Serving as TSA's full-spectrum cybersecurity services provider
Maximus provides comprehensive cybersecurity capabilities to protect and defend the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) IT against current and future cybersecurity threats. Our 24x7 teams are ready to detect and respond to cyber events around the clock and have reduced the threat landscape against TSA while improving the security posture.
✓ Helped TSA achieve a Center of Excellence rating from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
✓ Won the DHS Splunk "Boss of the SOC" security competition.
✓ Built and continuously maintains cutting-edge security tools focusing on automation and orchestration to stay at the forefront of the cyber landscape.
✓ Analyzed malware and conducted forensic, insider threat, and intelligence analysis using advanced AI technology.
✓ Monitored and analyzed open and classified sources of cyber threat information.
✓ Provided Incident Response services, including Flyaway teams to rapidly respond to any threat.
✓ Focused on custom content creation to enable fast and efficient response to "zero days" and new emerging cyber threats.
- Security Engineering
- Cyber Network Defense and Security Monitoring
- Insider Threat, Forensics, and eDiscovery
- Cyber Intelligence
- Archer Development
Other Success Stories
Internal Revenue Service
We support the agency's Office of Cybersecurity — responsible for ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of IRS electronic systems, services, and data. Our innovative cybersecurity strategies have significantly enhanced the IRS cybersecurity posture.Discover how we serve the IRS
Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
The Maximus cybersecurity team recently supported CMS during an agency-wide cybersecurity compliance audit. Our contributions included helping the agency develop and conduct edge security assessments, perform penetration testing, and helping it manage and maintain its proactive and reactive cybersecurity game plans.Discover how we serve CMS
State Medical Benefit Reviews
Maximus conducts independent medical reviews and benefits reviews for several state programs. This work involves accessing and assessing sensitive information — including data with protected health information (PHI), personally identifiable information (PII), and in some cases, compiling and transmitting reports to the appropriate state agencies or their designated intermediaries.