Embrace the digital revolution in government
Rise to the challenge of changing requirements and expectations by leveraging innovative technology at the forefront of your operations
Transformation starts with understanding your challenges
Maximus advances our clients’ missions with a holistic, agile, secure, and customer-centered approach to digital transformation. We leverage the power of cloud, containers, microservices, serverless computing, automation, and other leading-edge technologies to dramatically accelerate delivery of mission capabilities. Our technical expertise, consultative approach to business enablement, and robust delivery program bring high-impact solutions to our clients.
We see the big picture
Transformation isn’t just about installing new tools. It’s about getting a holistic view of operations to streamline the day-to-day. We know how to build technology solutions that transform program delivery, freeing up workers to perform higher-value tasks (per the President’s Management Agenda) and improving the Citizen Journey.
We reduce risk
From our extensive experience delivering government services at the national, state, and local levels, we're able to anticipate the operational impacts of change and minimize potential risk. We focus on advanced technologies already proven in other industries and have a successful track record applying them.
We drive innovation
Transformation isn't a tomorrow thing. Right now, we're implementing new solutions to improve workflow and reduce paper-based documentation. We're using virtual agents to streamline the citizen experience, and we're increasing the use of RPA and AI to manage business processes with greater efficiency.
How we are creating transformational digital solutions through leading-edge practices
A systematic approach to implementation
Thoroughly assessing the impact of transformation is essential. So is developing a comprehensive plan for adopting new tools and processes.
- Digital transformation changes how the government operates. We cover the implications for your citizens, workforce, technology, processes, and policy.
- New tools should complement rather than replace workers. We refine (and retrain) teams and transition them to more strategic, mission-focused tasks.
- New technology can create vulnerabilities. Our proven methodologies protect new and legacy systems.
- Transition brings uncertainty. Our phased implementation path provides you with rapid and low risk transformation.
What can our automation technology do for you?
- Significantly reduce processing time for all types of documentation — preventing or minimizing backlogs.
- Automate repetitive, manual tasks to improve accuracy and allow staff to focus more time and attention on mission-critical services for citizens.
- Enable you to use taxpayer money more efficiently due to increased productivity.