Every interaction with your citizens counts
Achieving success with citizens requires improved service delivery through a number of active — and nuanced — engagements. We refer to these collective engagements as the Citizen Journey. Our consumer-friendly programs help you improve the customer experience (CX) across multiple channels.
Scale, expertise and insight to engage diverse populations
calls annually to support health insurance enrollment for a large federal agency
people following NY State of Health on social media
individuals served per month in the U.S.
Rethink your citizens' experience with government programs
Consumers today have higher expectations for how services should be delivered. They want everything to be simple, seamless, personalized – the way it is with their favorite companies. We can help you deliver the streamlined experience they seek, with helpful service and easy-to-access information at all touch points in the Citizen Journey.
From contact centers to digital and social platforms, it’s vital to reach consumers using the channels they prefer. We offer a full range of innovations to make it easier, including intelligent virtual assistants to enhance customer service and sophisticated social media targeting to locate your targets.
No one should feel excluded from government services. Our inclusive, multi-channel approach removes obstacles, enabling you to reach all citizens regardless of literacy level, age, disability or spoken language. And we help you connect in ways that are tailored, thoughtful and timely.
Improve the experience
We have a deep understanding of the citizen’s journey when navigating a program, or multiple programs. Data – coupled with modern tools, analytics and research – enables us to anticipate questions and barriers, then streamline and automate workflows to make the process more intuitive.
As one of the nation's leading contact center providers, we're at the forefront of turning old-school call centers into true citizen engagement centers. By integrating multiple channels – from self-service (like mobile apps) to high-touch (like web chat) – we’re providing a more seamless experience. And we’re making government more accessible and efficient through emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning.Learn More
More than ever, governments need modernized solutions to engage citizens through their preferred channels ― online, mobile and social. Maximus Digital Solutions can:
- Pinpoint unique demographic differences in who’s using various communication channels so you can tailor your efforts
- Create a strategic plan with policy recommendations, workflow assessments, content and graphic ideas, and methodology for measuring results
- Determine the best strategy for implementing a robust social media outreach program
- Develop mobile applications to achieve specific program goals and adapt to the changing needs of participants
- Provide comprehensive training to help your employees use new media safely and effectively
Educating and engaging all citizens
If citizens can’t understand your programs, they’re less likely to use them. And that can lead to poorer outcomes. Through the Maximus Center for Health Literacy, we offer a range of services to make government resources less intimidating for all, including non-English speakers, the elderly and the disabled.
Our outreach efforts to harder-to-engage populations include:
- Culturally adapted translations of print and digital materials in most languages
- Uncluttered designs formatted for easy navigation, with easy-to-read fonts
- Materials in alternate formats such as large print, braille, and audio
Content strategy and development
Our Center for Health Literacy helps make healthcare information accessible by developing:
- A content strategy to establish the goals of communication, identify key messages, and determine the language needed to communicate
- Plain language materials at the appropriate reading level for the audience
Consumer research and testing
To ensure communications will be effective, we conduct field and usability testing of print and digital materials.
This is done through one-on-one interviews or focus groups with consumers, in their communities.
Simplifying the citizen experience (CX) in uncertain times
Healthy Louisiana cut Medicaid enrollment costs while doubling the rate of health plan selection
How Intelligent Virtual Assistants Enable Better Citizen Engagement
How the Taxpayer First Act (TFA) will change the way the IRS operates and serves the citizenry